The Tesla Model X Plaid is an all-electric luxury that’s pushing the boundaries of what we expect from EVs. The Tesla Model X Plaid has arrived, replacing the previous Model X performance model with something far superior. The vehicle features the same rugged SUV style as previously, but with substantially more spectacular upgrades beneath the hood, notably in terms of horsepower.
The Model X Plaid employs the same tri-motor Plaid powertrain as the mid-2021-launched Model S Plaid. This implies that the Model X Plaid is equipped with three motors that provide the SUV with 1,020 horsepower and a 0-60 speed of under 2.5 seconds. But, as great as it is, there is more to admire than rapid acceleration.
It’s not just the 1,020 horsepower and three motors that set this vehicle apart. The interior of the Model X Plaid is a testament to Tesla’s commitment to crafting an immersive, premium experience for drivers and passengers.
The Power Factor
If you thought the 3.8-second 0-60 mph pace and 670 hp of the Long Range version of the Tesla Model X were impressive, you'll be blown away by the Plaid edition. With its tri-motor, all-wheel-drive configuration, the Plaid version of the Model X generates 1,020 horsepower and can reach 60 mph in in 2.5 seconds. For a seven-seat SUV, that's lightning quick.
Tesla Model X Source
- Sleek, minimalist design
- Large, 17-inch touchscreen display
- Luxury materials including Nappa leather, open-pore wood, and ultra-suede accents
- 12-way power adjustable front seats with heating and cooling
- Five, six, or seven-seat configurations available
- Glass roof with ultra-violet and infrared protection
- Premium sound system with 12 speakers
Long Range and Lightning Fast Charging
The Tesla Model X Plaid is capable of travelling 340 miles on a single charge, which is an impressive range. Additionally, owing to the Tesla 250 kW Supercharger network, it is able to quickly recharge the vehicle's battery, adding up to 175 miles in 15 minutes.
The Look and Feel
The Tesla Model X's slight external changes provide a little of flair. The front bumper air vents, inspired by the Tesla Model S, are the most noticeable change.
You can also replace the car's chromework with moodier rear trim. New 20- or 22-inch wheels complement the car's formidable image.
The Model X Plaid's seven-seat cabin was redesigned for maximum impact. The steering wheel is unusual. Instead, it appears like an aeroplane, and Tesla removed the lights and wiper stalks.
If your eyes are initially drawn to the yoke-style steering column, they will quickly be pulled to the 17-inch infotainment display. Its robust display is adaptable to the front seat person who is utilising it.
A second 8-inch screen is installed in the back of the vehicle for the infotainment needs of the rear-seat passengers. Tesla has developed the technology so that passengers may enjoy wireless gaming from any seat in the vehicle.
In addition, there is Bluetooth, wireless charging, USB-C, and a 22-speaker, 960-watt music system. Depending on your needs, the Tesla Model X Plaid's seating layout may accommodate five, six, or seven passengers.
- The Tesla Model X Plaid interior is a study in sleek, minimalist design and premium materials.
- The 17-inch touchscreen display is the centerpiece of the dashboard and controls various functions of the vehicle.
- The Model X Plaid offers front seats that are 12-way power adjustable with heating and cooling and five, six, or seven-seat configurations.
- The glass roof provides a bright, open feel to the cabin and is ultra-violet and infrared protected.
- The premium sound system with 12 speakers enhances the overall driving experience.
Leave a comment